The main contents of this page is answers to some common questions which are asked by importers. We have found that these question are very useful and presented here as questions.
1. Please read this terms and conditions of export (export agreement carefully before placing /signing any Pro forma Invoice).
2. Price: Normally all the prices are on FOB basis, unless a request for CFR/CIF etc. from importer.
3. Packing: The packing shall be done as per global standard, 5/7 ply cartons to avoid damage during transportations / shipping. Each carton contains Celica Gel and poly pack to avoid moisture/fungus.
4. Payment: Payment must be made against TT or L/C at sight. All the commercial transaction is from our Kolkata office bank accounts. We do not accept any Advance payment through our distributors, agents, representatives.
5. Delivery: Delivery will be made by Air/Vessel-as per pro forma invoice/formal order.
6. Product origin: All products' place of origin is India.
7.Important information's: This export agreement is a legal contact between importer (Buyer) and Techno-Aid. The importer accepts this sale Agreement (in addition to additional terms and conditions in our quotations) by making a purchase (placing a purchase order/signing Pro Forma-Invoice). This sale agreement continues the entire agreement between importer and Techno-Aid relating to the all import of goods (i.e. jute/cotton/paper bag etc.) The electronic record (this terms and conditions in addition to terms and conditions in our quotations) are valid, shall be accepted under the sale agreement. In the event of any conflict between the terms and conditions stated in our quotation and this electronic sale agreement or any terms and conditions on our invoices, you (the importer/buyers) agree that the provision of this sale agreement and our quotation shall control. The importer (Foreign buyers) agrees to be bound by this sale agreement and accepts its terms and conditions (unless customer has signed for some separate formal purchase agreement in addition to above business terms and conditions) with "Techno-Aid".
8.Governing law : The importer (buyers) consents to the jurisdictions of the state courts located in Kolkata, INDIA for purpose of any suit, action or proceeding Arising out of this sale agreement.
9.Order and payment terms: Invoices are due and payable (through our bankers) within time period noted on the pro forma-invoice measured from the date of the invoice. All the payment should be made as per Signed pro forma invoice. The importer is responsible for sales and all other direct /indirect taxes, duties of their country associated with the pro forma, invoice or order.
10. Shipping terms: Our responsibility ceases upon delivery of the goods at Kolkata Air/Sea port. Loss or damage that occurs during transit by a carrier selected /Nominated by importer is importers responsibility. We are not responsible for any loss or damage of the goods during in transit by air or by ship. We are not responsible for any delay in delivery made by carriers.
11.General Legal Disclaimer: There is no guarantee /warrantee on all handmade products - such as logo printed (hand or silk screen printed) jute /cotton bags. Orders are subject to +/- 5% variation. The final product may vary from approved sample due to non availability of raw materials and exact color shades at the time of final productions. However Techno-Aid uses every reasonable effort to supply/export accurate products as samples or digital image supplied by us or by importer.
12. By placing order to Techno-Aid, the buyer (importer) acknowledges and agrees Techno-Aids these normal business terms and conditions in additions to terms and condition indicated in quotations.
13. Delivery time: Although every special effort are made to supply all products in time, sometime it may delay in delivery due to some reasons which are beyond our controls, viz. heavy rain, other natural calamities, strike, floods.
14. Return policy: Techno-Aid supplies high quality handmade products. In case importer has any complaint on product quality he (the importer) should make complains within 48 hours from arrival of goods in Air/Sea port. Techno-Aid will try to rectify the problem. If the importer do not notify about damaged goods within the above mention time period, Techno-Aid will treat it as acceptance of all merchandise. Once exported, materials cannot be taken back